The History Education Network/Histoire et éducation en réseau (THEN/HiER) is a collaborative network across the diverse fields of history, history education and school history teaching in Canada. It brings together people from across Canada and internationally to inform, carry out, critique, and implement research into history education. Read More
- Learning Over Teaching: Being a History Education Strategist
- “Right Place, Right Time”?: Six Tips for Landing a Museum Job after Your Grad Degree That Really...
- Grad Student Committee Update: Catching up with Rose Fine-Meyer
- In Defence of Disciplines: A Brief Review
- British Columbia’s Contact Zone Classrooms, 1849–1925
- Cultural Landscape: The Stories Beneath Our Feet, Aug 29
- Women's history in Canada, Canada's History webinars, Sep 9 to Dec 2
- New Directions in Active History: Institutions, Communication, and Technologies, Oct 2-4
- Association for Canadian Studies (ACS)/Association québécoise pour l'enseignement en univers...
- BCSSTA Conference: Living in a Conflicted World, Oct 23
Brenda Trofanenko, Canada Research Chair in Culture, Community, and Education, School of Education Acadia University. My recent return to Canada as a Canada Research Chair in Culture, Community, and Education at Acadia University has provided an opportunity for ... Read More
David Bussell, OISE/University of Toronto, completed a Visiting Doctoral Student Program visit with Dr. Stéphane Lévesque, Faculty of Eduction, University of Ottawa. The title of his report is Using the Virtual Historian to Teach Historical Thinking. Read More
Videos & Podcasts
- Finding Franklin: New Approaches to Teaching Canadian History
- "c'esna?em, the city before the city" exhibition on Novus TV
- English high school students on Quebec History
- Approaching the Past Workshop: What Educators Want to Know about Toronto and WWI
- Grade 7 Historical Inquiry Unit: Connect Charter School
- Maritime Museum of BC announces offer of financial support
- Voice of Witness is Giving Book of Oral Histories on Human Rights Crises to Schools & Organizations Around the U.S.
- Anne Frank – a history for today
- Stéphane Lévesque appointed Vice-Dean, Research and Staff Development
- Civic Museum of Regina to be dissolved